This || That SHiT

Mr.Normal Guy writing things that seems abnormal. In street words 'Oh Shit' things

April 16, 2006

Top 10 Things that Sound Dirty but they Aren't!

Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty at the Office but Aren't:

10. I need to whip it out by 5.
9. Mind if I use your laptop?
8. Just stick it in my box.
7. If I have to lick one more, I'll gag!
6. I want it on my desk, NOW!!!!
5. HMMMMMMMM....I think it's out of fluid!
4. My equipment is so old, it takes forever to finish.
3. It's an entry-level position.
2. When do you think you'll be getting off today?

And the number one thing that sounds dirty in the office but isn't:

1. It's not fair...I do all the work while he just sits there!

Top Ten Things That Sound Dirty in Golf but Aren't:

10. Nuts...my shaft is bent
9. After 18 holes I can barely walk
8. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker
7. Look at the size of his putter
6. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more
5. Mind if I join your threesome?
4. Stand with your back turned and drop it
3. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip
2. Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired

And the number 1 thing that sounds dirty in golf but isn't:

1. Hold up...I need to wash my balls first

[via thehumorarchives]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home