This || That SHiT

Mr.Normal Guy writing things that seems abnormal. In street words 'Oh Shit' things

June 27, 2006

Freestyle - Murda Mook vs Serius Jones Round 1

I never liked this stuff but heck, I stumpled on some quality stuff and I already started liking this bluff [To the contractors, they all know me by my name, 51 cents]

Now thats over, enjoy it! I like them both to be honest! Maybe this is my first time I actually watch it with some interest.

Round #1



Round #2



Round #3



[via YouTube]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever said serious won this battle don't know battles. Punch lines and delivery. Mook had serious crying about time like cassidy had freeway asking for a beat. Not even close.. Mook spazzed on serious..

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home