This || That SHiT

Mr.Normal Guy writing things that seems abnormal. In street words 'Oh Shit' things

June 11, 2006

SHiT is Back Babe

Aha! At last I conquered the Blogger bugger. I think there was some 'cache problem' with the new version of FireFox which kept showing the old pages instead of new pages.

At the beginning I was 'double u tee eff' then went around investigating and viola.

Btw you leechers, click some ads will yea. I click every site I visit...I mean I am getting 0.04 cents a day...c'mon! Give me some inspiration will yea? I ll start blogging tomorrow!

Btw how do ya like the new Template? Its 'Late Show' template...kinda like a movie theatre setting and I thought it matches the blog...kinda like sit back and relax you know and take it through the car wash babe you know and get it waxed and continue reading the shite [i love French who put an 'e' at the end of everythinge]

So yea mufos
Stay tundede =]

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I come across your site through Shoutwire. You really have got great Info.

However, I need to tell you that you should not ask ANYONE to CLICK for you. its against the bigG's rule. your account might get terminated if they find out of that.

And I think the placement of your ads has got problem, cause it only shows 'Public Service Ads' which will not bring you any revenue even if we clcik it. try to replace it in other place.


We may share some useful info together and maybe we could even work out for something, if you wish.

you may contact me at gasoonn[at]gmail[dot]com.

thanks

7:48 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

Thank you gasoonn!

Infact, this ad is through Blogger..I am making a new adsense account and learning some tips on this stuff :) Keep visiting!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home