How to eliminate Firefox popups Once and For All
Like you, I love Firefox for many reasons, including popup blocking. So over the last few weeks I have been surprised to see occasional popups.
It turns out that some clever people figured out that you could launch popups from Flash, getting around the Firefox default settings.
Fortunately, you can get around it:
1. Type about:config into the Firefox location bar.
2. Right-click on the page and select New and then Integer.
3. Name it privacy.popups.disable_from_plugins
4. Set the value to 2.
The possible values are:
* 0: Allow all popups from plugins.
* 1: Allow popups, but limit them to dom.popup_maximum.
* 2: Block popups from plugins.
* 3: Block popups from plugins, even on whitelisted sites.
More Reads: Stopping FireFox Memory Leaks
Digg This Here