This || That SHiT

Mr.Normal Guy writing things that seems abnormal. In street words 'Oh Shit' things

June 12, 2006

Black Holes, a close encounter



This site gives you close up, animated encounter with supermassive blackholes. Pretty scary but still amazing! It make you feel so insecure and tiny. Sometime I wonder if I am the blackhole...in that way, I dont have to worry about it :)

But not a waste of time...going to this site and coming to my blog of course. Previously I made another topic about them in this blog. Search the blog for 'black holes' to find out more about two supermassive black holes on a collision path.

[via HubbleSite]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cooking with Katie said...

Thank you for wriiting this

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home